Okay, A. Hadababyitsaboy. (I've always wanted to use that! Remember the commercial?) Landis (finally) blessed our life on December 12th. Come thou long expected...uh...son.
- Yes, I labored for 20 hours for this one! Longest labor by far! Had several emotional breakdowns along the way. When I first held him in my arms, I said, "You are in so much trouble!"
- Since then he's tried to make it up to me. He's very good and tolerant of his loving big brother and sister. Ashton calls him our "real alive baby." He loves me so much that he can't stand not to see me in the middle of the night, too.
- He and I shared a special honor by playing baby Jesus and Mary in the Christmas Eve service at church. He was very sweet in his movements and slept while we were on stage.
- The good news is that Ryan had all the pictures I feared lost downloaded on his computer! Yea!
- And we are finally making the transition to Mac. We ordered yesterday and should get it sometime next week! So forgive me if it takes a while to learn it!