Thursday, January 29, 2009

Humor

So I've had a hard time getting back into the blogging swing of things, so I thought I'd start out slow.  Here are some fun things from my kids.

Reed is learning the art of humor.  The other night Ryan exclaimed at dinner, "We have a good life!  Don't you forget it!"  Reed waited a few moments and then said, "What was that you just said?" (because he'd "forgotten!")  I laughed so hard.

While Ashton hasn't mastered how to tell a joke, she's still pretty funny.  Reed had asked her for a piece of tape.  (I gave them both their own roll of tape and said when it's gone it's gone.  Reed's is already gone.)  Once he got one piece from her he asked for "just one more."  She said, "Nope, you can only have one."  As he walked away, she tried to console him.  "Sowwy, Wittle Fewwa."  (Sorry, little fella!)  

Landis must know that his siblings are funny.  He's all smiles lately.  We sure are enjoying that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love the "Sowwy, Wittle Fewwa." About the tape—where does it all go? At our house it keeps trying to hide. I wish Ashton was closer, so I could borrow some from her, too.