My husband was very willing, but also reluctant to let me go. He had never had the kids on his own overnight before, much less three nights and days and with a Sunday morning in the mix. He was really worried about doing Ashton's hair.
So when I got home I found
- He had Ashton's hair in cute low pigtails.
- They had not eaten out the entire time I was gone.
- He ran the dishwasher everyday, finding things around the house to put in it.
- HE CLEANED THE OVEN! (and the pans under the burners)
- He did at least two loads of laundry.
- He finished the landscaping wall in the front yard. (So he did this on top of everything else.)
- He had the kids clean their room everyday before supper!
But I wouldn't want to. I missed them all too much!