- Ashton can now not only blow bubbles, but catch them again with the wand and blow them again. Bubble recycling!
- We've had rain today from the remnants of Dolly. It was such a nice steady rain--unusual in NM. No thunder.
- We decided to try a different approach to the last half of pregnancy and found out the sex of the baby. (We haven't done that with the other two). It's a boy! But the most exciting result of the ultrasound is that the baby measured 12 days ahead of schedule and that may mean we get to move the due date up to 12/8!
- My hubby got me a new set of silverware! We have been running out of cereal spoons since a few of our spoons have had a trip to the garbage disposal, and we all use the same size now! So now we have service for 12(!) or three days of cereal for a family of four!
- I found bing cherries for $.99 a pound at the farmer's market! I snatched them right up!
- We went swimming yesterday and I got to wear my "new" cute maternity swimsuit! Thank you Stephanie! The kids did great without floaties! Ashton still needs a hand, of course, but I can really see the swim lessons paying off!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
These are not in any order or even all on the same level of excitement, but they all bring me joy: