1. Slept in till 9:13.
2. Awoke to Darlings serenading me and bringing breakfast in bed (Pillsbury cinnamon rolls). Ryan brought in the little table and we all ate in the room. When clearing out, Ashton said, "You welcome we sing Happy Birthday to you!"
3. Got to shower with the door locked while Darlings went present shopping.
4. Took children to pre-arranged child-care and had lunch with best friend Lesley. What interesting adult conversation we had!!!
5. Got unsatisfying chair massages with Lesley. But then went to get satisfying slushes at Sonic!
6. Came home to the smell of husband baking my childhood birthday cake--Chocolate, Chocolate Chip.
7. Went to favorite restaurant, Flying Star, and had their wonderful macaroni and cheese.
8. Arrived home too full for cake, so we opened presents first: New white sweater (desperate need), cute red coat, new Sharpies of all sizes and colors!!! My Darling knows me so well!
9. Indulged in wonderful cake.
10. Can't remember the rest, possible result of a sugar high. But it was good!
Thanks for the kind words and emails!