Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pictures of Petroglyphs (And Our Family)

So I'm trying to expand my blogging abilities. I'm sorry if you're in my family and have already seen these pics through email. It's still all I have on my computer.

This was a trek that we made on the west side of ABQ when Beth (my sister) & Joe were here. Ryan was working on his paper and could not join us. This is the Petroglyph National Monument.

Reed hiked both up and down without complaining. Ashton made it 3/4's of the way up and then was done. Reed liked seeing all the Pet-ro-cliffs. We had fun hiking with Aunt Beth and Uncle Joe and were glad they were there with extra hands (and also the camera).

The picture to side is us at the top. It was really a short hill, but very rocky and a bit of a challenge to navigate at times.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am flabbergasted at how big Ashton is getting. She looks so cool in her shades. Reed is so handsome and tall! What a good time. It looks hot!!!!